- Hosted software is available to authorized personnel through any computer browser or mobile device.
- On-screen maps enable users to drill down from a district or campus to individual buildings, floors, rooms, or outdoor locations, with location of AEDs, fire extinguishers, hazardous materials, commonly-used exits, and other important information.
- Customer-specified pre-programmed and -recorded alerts are included in your initial configuration; incident-specific alerts can be created instantly with text to speech.
- Software monitors, records and reports real-time status of the system.
- Software accomodates multiple simultaneous users with different permission levels and remote access. Updates are handled remotely without system downtime.
- Integrates with other security and life safety systems to serve as single dashboard for safety and security information management.
Click this image below to see a video showing how Metis Secure works in buildings, schools, hopitals etc.